Partnerships with Parents/carers
We appreciate that a child’s first educator is their parents therefore we aim to work in partnership with them in all aspects of their child’s care and education.
• Settling in visits are recommended. This aids the transition from the home environment to nursery. This being the first opportunity to share the knowledge of their child with the future key worker.
• After your child has attended and settled in your child will be assigned a key worker who is responsible for completing their learning book and day to day care.
• Our Policies and Procedures are accessible to parents as they are located in the foyer. On the notice board we display notices of information that we feel may be useful to all parents.
• Verbal feedback occurs between the staff and parents daily at the beginning and end of the session.
• We encourage parents to participate in any activity/event that takes place.